Gibson Brands Forums

All white dove again

blindboygrunt

Lent it maybe?

It's the reissue '58 or '59 ES 335 that's got my attention I'm afraid. Can't tell which it is, because I'm not sure whether I see binding or not. I'd take that over a white Dove any day.

Every time I see the phrase 'All white dove', Dylan's 'Hurricane' kicks off in my head.

Er .... whys that then ? 😕

I wonder too, , , we recall the white dove in Blowing in The Wind. Maybe there's a hidden relative inside the hurricane somewhere. .

I wonder too, , , we recall the white dove in Blowing in The Wind. Maybe there's a hidden relative inside the hurricane somewhere. .

That's not a relative stuck in the hurricane: it's the same dove, just more wet and ruffled and sailing more erratically😦😧

That's not a relative stuck in the hurricane: it's the same dove, just more wet and ruffled and sailing more erratically

Not sure, , , the 62'er is the pigeon of peace (though the olive-branch might be dripping in a later song).

Regarding Hurricane, I think you might confuse dove with glove.

I know I'll probably get slapped for this,

but, I don't like em (white doves). to me looks like something you'd get at Toys R Us...

Slapped? Why? The concept of taking honest wood and obscuring it beneath a coat of paint is a symptom of total lack of taste. Very popular among the aesthetically challenged or people who'd be more comfortable if everything was made from plastic. My rant for the day😫

Not sure, , , the 62'er is the pigeon of peace (though the olive-branch might be dripping in a later song).

Regarding Hurricane, I think you might confuse dove with glove.

I shall meditate deeply and at length upon this Zen riddle. No full lotus, however. Last time I tried that was in college - it did not end well. Fortune cookie say ex-Marine with muscled legs can achieve full lotus, but may be there forever. Thus we have heard.

Sorry, made it 1 minute and had to shut it off. Maybe it would have been better if I hit the mute button. Recognize the bass player from Amos Lee's band.

I didn't make it that long.. (Eeesh.. wtf?? hurts the ears..) now that I think of it, could be lyin.. cuz stupid add at the beginning, that could have been 1 minute..

Of course watching the video renders the white dove a moot point because that in fact is that could be the LEAST of the things going wrong here. :-k

The concept of taking honest wood and obscuring it beneath a coat of paint is a symptom of total lack of taste.

+1

Stop it ya all or BBG will spit the dummy and run away again.

Hey

I never spat a dummy

I just had enough of shite

I posted this video because it's a Gibson forum

In the video is an unusual Gibson

Someone is playing the Gibson so people can hear what one sounds like

I didn't post the video because I thought she was brilliant , not for a critique on the poor girl

Whatever anyone thinks of her , feel free to post your own tiny desk videos , or indeed any other example of your brilliance 😄

Hey

I never spat a dummy

I just had enough of shite

I didn't post the video because I thought she was brilliant , not for a critique on the poor girl

Whatever anyone thinks of her , feel free to post your own tiny desk videos , or indeed any other example of your brilliance 😄

Well, it's an online forum, and if some of us want to post that we don't like her, we can post that. And I've posted links to my playing and singing and I also think I suck. No brilliance here.

Well, it's an online forum, and if some of us want to post that we don't like her, we can post that. And I've posted links to my playing and singing and I also think I suck. No brilliance here.

I heard your post. And liked it

The point is , its an example of a Gibson guitar .

I'll not be buying her album either

Sheesh

Okay now it makes sense. Was wondering why you didnt post this in Performance thread

Archived