Gibson Brands Forums

Acoustisonic 30.. (I know it's not an epiphone amp)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't check in here often so here's my take.

I have a 20 or so year old Acoustisonic Jr. 40 watts, loud as hell! Use it only with my Ovations, but a nice crisp sound to it. Fender makes great amps, btw, at least IMHO.

As for an Epi equivalant, can't help you there. Hope this helps, if not there's always somebody posting something about anything on YouTube LOL.

• 8 months later...

Well, I don't check in here often so here's my take.

I have a 20 or so year old Acoustisonic Jr. 40 watts, loud as hell! Use it only with my Ovations, but a nice crisp sound to it. Fender makes great amps, btw, at least IMHO.

As for an Epi equivalant, can't help you there. Hope this helps, if not there's always somebody posting something about anything on YouTube LOL.

Not that particular model , but I do have 2 Fender Acoustisonic amps , a 90 and a 150 .Let me say this about them . They are perfect, actually :) oh yes they most certainly are, indeed :) Why , well , the tonal variations are really quite amazing , they work 100% perfectly with sound effect units , the "FUSE" software that Fender supplies thar "runs" on your computer to simulate the various amps and several effects , the "adjustments" that can be made in "FUSE" (deep editing: the xlr out , for additional cabinets . and , they just look plain cool as heck too :) They work great with hollow and semi hollow electric guitars , and solid one also :L) ...well , all amplified instruments ...Keys , violin ...everything , actually . Can you tell I like these particular things . ? lol well I most certainly do :)

peace :)

Archived