Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

SmokeyGhost

Nice!

The bricks are crooked or the frets are. MAN that's some serious fotograffik illusion going on there!

rct

Well, some homes are built on a slope ya know.

Thanks for the comments about the guitar, peoples. I couldn't pass on it. First because it's darn nice and, second, as it was on clearance being a 2015 model it was way, way below the list price. Grabbed it for $AU 1,700. Considering the American Professional equivalents are around $AU 2,500 I reckoned it was value. All in the eye of the bank balance of course. The Shawbucker sounds Woof!

Nice!

The bricks are crooked or the frets are. MAN that's some serious fotograffik illusion going on there!

rct

I can't stop looking! It may be a shadow, but it is weird.

Nice Guitar though. B)

I can't stop looking! It may be a shadow, but it is weird.

I thought I was high. Then, when I remembered I hadn't smoked that stuff in 35 years, I wanted to get high and look at it!

rct

I can bring you some fine smokables and we can trip out on this photo when you come to California if you want :)

lolz. Thank you, but no. I have no ideer what such would do to me in my dotage.

rct

Nice!

rct

Looks like they were toying with the idea of fanned frets, then chickened out.

I love the look of a maple neck strat. The black body makes it stand out even more. Very nice.

Nice Strat - except for that extra coil in the bridge pickup. :rolleyes:

One must never allow tradition to stand in the way of disturbing the neighbours at one o'clock in the morning no matter what it takes. [smile]

I'm still planning on changing my Strat to the normal SSS configuration. Still completely clueless on pickups. Every pickup is the best apparently!

We're in the same boat regarding pickups. I just like the stuff hanging off the guitar when I buy the bloody things.

Sweet guitar. It reminds me that I really need to test drive a Strat and or Tele one of theses days. Been playing 14 years and have yet to do so. <hanging head in shame>

Archived