Gibson Brands Forums

Pretty cool guitar straps

Buc McMaster

Real nice straps. A bit expensive, but they'd sure make a $99 Epi look sweet. I've got a strap on my Koa AJ that has my grandkid's pictures on it. Paid 15 for it. I'll stick with that............Seriously, those are pretty cool guitar straps, but considerably more than I'm willing to pay for one. The bird does look cool. Go great on either of your birds.

Real nice straps. A bit expensive, but they'd sure make a $99 Epi look sweet. I've got a strap on my Koa AJ that has my grandkid's pictures on it. Paid 15 for it. I'll stick with that............Seriously, those are pretty cool guitar straps, but considerably more than I'm willing to pay for one. The bird does look cool. Go great on either of your birds.

How did you get one with the grandkids on it and pay so little?

Oh yeah, nice strap. I really like M&O's stuff, found them on Etsy (I thought they were in Chicago?). I don't have a good pic of my M&O strap with my Gibson, but you can see a bit of it here:

20160215_170755_zps986m9wuc.jpg

Oh yeah, nice strap. I really like M&O's stuff, found them on Etsy (I thought they were in Chicago?). I don't have a good pic of my M&O strap with my Gibson, but you can see a bit of it here:

20160215_170755_zps986m9wuc.jpg

That is a pretty big strap. The pic is great. Might have to back-off of my "price" objections a bit. Likely still too much money for me to justify one, but that is a healthy-looking guitar strap. I'm sure I've spent more and received less on other things I've bought.

That is a pretty big strap. The pic is great. Might have to back-off of my "price" objections a bit. Likely still too much money for me to justify one, but that is a healthy-looking guitar strap. I'm sure I've spent more and received less on other things I've bought.

I think the pic makes the strap look a little bigger than it actually is. My rationalization for spending on a nice strap was that it's kind of like buying a nice pair of shoes (which I don't do), and I'm out in the world with that strap fairly often, and it'll never/almost never wear out, and ...

Archived