Gibson Brands Forums

rookie guy

kaanduman

Hello there. İ want to share a problem with you. I live in turkey and i have been playing guitar since i was ten years old. i've always been a gibson fan but we cant buy a gibson easily.Because in our country it costs 2500 dolars.(İ am speaking for average gibsons)It may seem like a good price for you but let me explain; In our country minimum wage is about 377 dolars. so if we dont eat anything almost for 10 months we can buy a gibson. I tried saving enough money for this but as you guess i couldnt collect.Gibson has been always my dreams.But from now on i am going to follow my dreams. I am going to sell my left kidney.It's little damaged from a rebellion*(forgive my English)to the state.Buyers message me.

I made arrangements to buy his kidney. I got to his house...he didn't speak English very well and I think he may have had seller's remorse. I insisted on completing the transaction. Luckily I brought my own chloroform. I harvested the kidney and put it in my igloo cooler, and walked out to my car.

Then I noticed the number on the front of the house.

733 Main St. I thought sure I was at 773 Main St.

Then I noticed the number on the front of the house...

733 Main St. I thought sure I was at 773 Main St...

msp_laugh.gif

MMMMmmmmmm.........All this talk of turkey and kidney is making me hungry.....

Pip.

I made arrangements to buy his kidney. I got to his house...he didn't speak English very well and I think he may have had seller's remorse. I insisted on completing the transaction. Luckily I brought my own chloroform. I harvested the kidney and put it in my igloo cooler, and walked out to my car.

LOL!

Monty Python runs thru my brain..

as luck would have, I don't need a kidney..

Thank you. People at work are now fairly certain I'm insane as I sit in an office alone and bust out laughing.

Archived