Gibson Brands Forums

What The Hell I Got ?

Trans

Well...another take of what an acoustic guitar could or would sound RAW.

Processed effects and all is awesome, but I just thought I'd go back old school and try and hear what we did in the beginning.

A bit trebly but this beast is totally in your face bar none! You can coax her to go another notch or so at the same time mellow her low and sweet.

Honeymoon ain't over yet boys! My go to as of late. Strings are stock soon to be RotoSound 12-54.

Gibson Pure sound? Hell Yeah! I'll stick to this! [thumbup] Just havin a good time with her and enjoying what she can belt and put out.

http://chirb.it/NqKvr5

Enjoy!

Trans

Sorry guys, just recording still with an Iphone. I will be getting a nice interface for recording.

I have just received my order for a Boss vocal enhancement processor (will try to be transparent and not too processed) still playing around with it and quite impressed so far. Just have to find the sweet spot settings.

We can only get better right? [flapper] LOL!!!

@ Sal - Wish I can say what it is.....but you'd be surprised what I've played the tune to. Suspense still on hold. [scared]

Will be doing that version very soon, maybe with another picker. Luv that tune as well as " Cortez The Killer ", among other numbers we play at campground concerts when we go camping.

Trans

Archived