Gibson Guitar Board: Gibson Customer Service Fail - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gibson Customer Service Fail so disappointed

#1 User is offline   ABCN 

• Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:38 PM

Had the displeasure of dealing with one of the most rude, disrespectful Gibson employees regarding warranty work on a very expensive guitar. He ended the call by making a totally inappropriate comment and hanging up on me. Called back and asked for someone in management to call me back and that never happened. Would love to know how multiple inlays on a $3,000 / 3 year old guitar fall out when kept in 24/7 conditioned room. Guitar quality in question but customer service is horrible..no question there...Maybe this and multiple forum posts might get a response.....Buy another brand

#2 User is offline   Stevi q 

• Group: Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

View PostABCN, on 17 March 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

Had the displeasure of dealing with one of the most rude, disrespectful Gibson employees regarding warranty work on a very expensive guitar. He ended the call by making a totally inappropriate comment and hanging up on me. Called back and asked for someone in management to call me back and that never happened. Would love to know how multiple inlays on a $3,000 / 3 year old guitar fall out when kept in 24/7 conditioned room. Guitar quality in question but customer service is horrible..no question there...Maybe this and multiple forum posts might get a response.....Buy another brand

Sorry to hear that ,it must be frustrating .You most likely got one guy who was having a shitty or off day.Dont give up ,I am sure you'll get the answers /help you need.Please let us know how you make out.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users