Gibson Brands Forums

Hey, have a great day everyone

Mr. Gibson

It is a wonderful day, praise God. My mom is finally cured of this very bad case of C Difficile she got at the hospital when she had her heart attack a few weeks ago. They have been battling her high blood pressure, enlarged heart, vein blockage, 4 leaky heart valves, kidney failure and C Diff. and for awhile there I started to give up hope and she was way down in the dump. She called me yesterday and said she was feeling great and getting back to normal again with this new expensive medication. Think it was over $367 something per pill and she has to take these for like 10 more days. Then I'm getting a new guitar for my Birthday and excited about it. If anyone wants to see it take a look on the Epiphone lounge on, 'What's on your mind.' I sent Rob photos of it on his EMail and he was very kind to post them on the Epiphone lounge. Thanks again Rob for doing that.

It is a wonderful day, praise God. My mom is finally cured of this very bad case of C Difficile she got at the hospital when she had her heart attack a few weeks ago. They have been battling her high blood pressure, enlarged heart, vein blockage, 4 leaky heart valves, kidney failure and C Diff. and for awhile there I started to give up hope and she was way down in the dump. She called me yesterday and said she was feeling great and getting back to normal again with this new expensive medication. Think it was over $367 something per pill and she has to take these for like 10 more days. Then I'm getting a new guitar for my Birthday and excited about it. If anyone wants to see it take a look on the Epiphone lounge on, 'What's on your mind.' I sent Rob photos of it on his EMail and he was very kind to post them on the Epiphone lounge. Thanks again Rob for doing that.

Great news about your mom. Beautiful guitar - congratulations!

You too and everyone else here. msp_thumbup.gif It's been beautiful here with spring, sunshine today, everything is greening up and flowers blooming, I have 1 more day tomorrow before I turn 64, we get Grayson all day Friday- Sunday while his parents go to a wedding in Illinois.

You too and everyone else here. msp_thumbup.gif It's been beautiful here with spring, sunshine today, everything is greening up and flowers blooming, I have 1 more day tomorrow before I turn 64, we get Grayson all day Friday- Sunday while his parents go to a wedding in Illinois.

Christ yer old.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the grands and then enjoy them leaving!

rct

1492735857[/url]' post='1850566']

Christ yer old.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the grands and then enjoy them leaving!

rct

Ha ha msp_flapper.gif and I feel like it too! But Rob and Milod keep telling me I'm still a baby.

1492894863[/url]' post='1850892']

Thanks Jim, the same to you. I was a senior in high school for the first Earth Day, 1970. Go DRAGONS!

Cool. Your not too far ahead of me. I graduated in 1971. Earth day always comes on my Birthday so we always try to go watch a Earth day movie that day if they have one out.

• 1 month later...

Archived