Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Megafrog

Mr. FedEx man just delivered a nice shiny new Les Paul Traditional Plain Top in the Tobacco Burst finish. This guitar is pretty dang amazing in all its non weight relieved glory. The setup was good out of the box and the finish was great. Considering the Gibson quality issues I have dealt with this year, this is very redeeming for Gibson in my eyes.

This is a good excuse for me to also try out linking from Photobucket on my iPad.

URL=http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Megafrog001/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2A970A0E-E884-46CE-82B1-081A64107DCE_zpsmu20iy6v.jpg.html]2A970A0E-E884-46CE-82B1-081A64107DCE_zpsmu20iy6v.jpg[/url]

Mr. FedEx man just delivered a nice shiny new Les Paul Traditional Plain Top in the Tobacco Burst finish. This guitar is pretty dang amazing in all its non weight relieved glory. The setup was good out of the box and the finish was great. Considering the Gibson quality issues I have dealt with this year, this is very redeeming for Gibson in my eyes.

This is a good excuse for me to also try out linking from Photobucket on my iPad.

Very nice! The plain top doesn't detract from the look at all. In fact, I think I like it better that way. I'm searching for a circa-2013 Traditional goldtop with P-90s.

Archived