Gibson Brands Forums

NCD in 6-12 weeks

LPguitarman

I just ordered a new 2017 Ford Fusion SE Ruby Red. New Car Day in 6-12 weeks. Pictures below.

Looks very nice! Sucks that you had to order it and wait, but at least you get exactly what you want that way. I had to order my Tacoma because I wanted a manual transmission. I got super lucky and got it built and shipped in 12 days.

Looks very nice! Sucks that you had to order it and wait, but at least you get exactly what you want that way. I had to order my Tacoma because I wanted a manual transmission. I got super lucky and got it built and shipped in 12 days.

We were lucky enough to get our FJ off the lot with a manual transmission. However, we took it in for service the other day and they had to look around for an attendant who could drive it!

LP - nice ride!

I wanted to order it. I wanted the calendar time to get financial issues in order.

• 1 month later...
1490496754[/url]' post='1844562']

I don't want to alarm you, but looking at the pictures it strikes me that they've put the steering wheel on the wrong side O:)

Ian

Ha ha, threw me off...I had to go back and look! Very nice car and I love the red. Yes, the US is the only country that drives on the wrong side of the street! Lolmsp_flapper.gif Maybe that's why in 2010 there were 5,419,000 car crashes. 32,999 people killed by a car crash. 2,239,000 people injured and 2,000 kids under age 16 died from a car accident.

Guest Farnsbarns

Great cars. Nice one.

I have got to the point where a new car is a pia. Work make me have a new one every 6 months.

Archived