Gibson Brands Forums

Crazy Hard Guitar Quiz

Rabs

The first part I had 16 and the second 12 - but I'd contest that for the last question in part 2 my chosen answer is definitely correct but was marked wrong [confused] - a few straight guesses, or guesses between 2 answers, but I must have a sticky brain for guitar trivia today :mellow:

Guest Farnsbarns

The first part I had 16 and the second 12 - but I'd contest that for the last question in part 2 my chosen answer is definitely correct but was marked wrong [confused] - a few straight guesses, or guesses between 2 answers, but I must have a sticky brain for guitar trivia today :mellow:

Which of the epiphone models did you say had mini-hums? I have no idea if the quiz was right, that was one of my guesses.

Which of the epiphone models did you say had mini-hums? I have no idea if the quiz was right, that was one of my guesses.

I said Wilshire which I'm positive had minis for much of the 60's and therefore qualified as vintage - I own something very similar and have researched the breed...the quiz thought otherwise. I'll be very surprised if I'm wrong on that one (versus say the Mosrite guy which was a lucky guess!)

There must be a different (randomly selected?) set of questions coming up when folks play the game.

I didn't get any questions about Wilshires or some of the others already mentioned, for example, but did get the one about Mosrite (which I got wrong).

Still; I managed 15/18 so not too bad.

Pip.

Yikes! Do you quiz for the Alzheimers Society? The winning team is always arguing points like this [scared] !

Archived