Gibson Brands Forums

M&O Colibri

Buc McMaster

The Colibri strap from Moxie & Oliver arrived and, as I had hoped, it's a pretty good partner for the Hummingbird. The leather is quite soft even though the strap is new. It should develop a very nice patina with time and use..............I like it! Not inexpensive as guitar straps go but it is one of those "last a long time" items. They will do custom work as well.........easy to work with......recommended by the Bucster.

H5BuH94.jpg?1

Good to see you're in touch, ,

Two gardens of flora/fauna meet here and at first glance I would have called for a neutral strap for this dear Bird.

I am among the ones who remember the strong and ultra cühl leather piece Mr. thread-host quizzed or gave away before the hiatus.

Might have preferred that one or something even straighter.

Second thoughts show me a highly personal combo that, when time sets the signature spelled patina, will merge into something special.

Then again, I'm becoming mellower too.

On the intellectual blade, this breaks away from the cliche and can be seen as a followed heart. Yes ^

Are there flowers and butterflies on the cushion as well, , , in that case WOW. .

Em7: That strap you mention was graciously returned to me when I took up guitar after the "hiatus". It is a fine piece of leather, indeed, and I do use it still. The new M&O strap will be a nice, out of the ordinary touch from time to time.........open mic hosts get what shows up, right?

Think it a bit feminine, Grunt? Maybe, but I'm good with that........I know what I am.

MP: Yeah, a little pricey but it will outlast me and I like things different sometimes.

Very nice Buc. I appreciate good leather. And lace. And ...wait. I need a shower.

I'll interrupt your thread to say I have two guitar straps... a leather plain Sully Strap which is just nine levels of awesome, and a cheap $11 jacard weave thing that's light and comfy.

Yours has more style... but then so do you...

Em7: That strap you mention was graciously returned to me when I took up guitar after the "hiatus".

That sounds like a gesture of true gentlemanship, , , , wait a minute, , , , was it Annes who won it. . .

Reminds me I gotta go in and hear those mastered tracks from her camp. Might be good things waiting. .

I know what I am.

Not a bad place to start, , , or end, , , or just be. .

Keep hummingstrumming

No, Em7, 'twasn't I who garnered then graciously returned the strap. I captured the coveted capo and, cad-like, kept it.

Looking at proofs today, I believe the Eliot will be visible to the keen eye when all is said and done because, yes, it went with me into the studio.

(Buc, l confess...forgive me, it was delicious.)

Strap looks awesome, by the way. 👍🏻

Nah, Grunt......that one is not right for the 45. Have one coming that is though!

And here's what I do when I'm not playing and singing - go fishing! Caught these specks this morning with my best friend (who managed to steal a day off work!).

7UoW3q0.jpg

Archived