Gibson Brands Forums

Kitty Check

badbluesplayer

Prudence, our sweetest sweetie there ever was, is in the foreground. She passed away far too young, the hole she left is just unbearable. Ichabod, her brother, is in the background.

Prudence%20and%20Ichabod%20and%20EJ%201.jpg

A recent picture of Ichabod, 12 pounds of delicious Maine Coon catbro:

CAM00121.jpg

rct

Jasper

IMG_3200_zpsyf0a9ujs.jpgScreen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%202.31.42%20PM_zpskbzivmkh.png

Wherever the sun is, makes no difference how narrow the "swath", that's where you'll find him! [biggrin]

20170303_075625_zpskbnffhqk.jpg

Chillin'…

Jasper_floor1_zpszyyiktsj.jpgPhoto-0154_zpsadualnvy.jpg

He's the best cat we could have ever hoped for. I tell my wife that we will need to get a dog as our next pet, because no cat will ever compare to Jasper.

Jasper_rug_zps2dzeemyp.jpg

The love humans and cats share is really unique and really difficult to explain.

When we retire we are going to some breeder or other and getting an armload of Maine Coon kittens that I will be firmly in command of as they run the household with me as their domestic help. And I can't wait!

rct

Jasper

IMG_3200_zpsyf0a9ujs.jpgScreen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%202.31.42%20PM_zpskbzivmkh.png

Wherever the sun is, makes no difference how narrow the "swath", that's where you'll find him! [biggrin]

20170303_075625_zpskbnffhqk.jpg

Chillin'…

Jasper_floor1_zpszyyiktsj.jpgPhoto-0154_zpsadualnvy.jpg

He's the best cat we could have ever hoped for. I tell my wife that we will need to get a dog as our next pet, because no cat will ever compare to Jasper.

Jasper_rug_zps2dzeemyp.jpg

My cat loves to bask in the sun too! Since she's all black the sun really heats her up but she loves it

Jasper is a beaut. All the fluff units posted here look beautiful and loved :)

It's not that I don't like felines (I'm highly allergic to them) and I'm a dog owner, but as the old saying goes "Dogs have owners, Cat's have staff". That said, congrat's to all you cat owners. There are just as many stray cats as there are dogs who all need a "forever" home. Adopt, don't shop, and stepping off of soapbox now.

Dub,RCT,D67,KSDad,BBP,and BK, love your pics! [thumbup]

Never thought I was a cat lover until I picked one up at the SPCA about 9 years ago.

Her name is Sydney, and she's been a great companion ever since. [biggrin]

>

>1ef9b9de-b357-41b7-b2b4-e929d5ac96cb_zpsoas49dfs.jpg

444631d5-aad3-4dfb-91a0-6ab1c53ee22f_zps38e31umj.jpg

f0ecabc1-4276-488d-baa6-56291a694499_zpszgl1yjsg.jpg scan0003-2.jpg

scan0004-2.jpg

Don't have a cat... but I have a favorite cat. This is my neighbor's cat, Ollie. He comes over

and lays in our driveway often. I feed him when his people go out of town. He has 6 toes on each

foot which is pretty cool. Wish I had 6 fingers on my fretting hand. That would be even cooler.

IMG_7332_2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I've had both cats and dogs for most of my 60+ years, our last cat was Taji a very large black tomcat, we have had five since 1984.There is definitely a different relationship between cats and humans then between dogs and humans. We had a cat that developed a kidney condition, she would only drink water if I held a glass of water for her, for months I came home from work twice a day to give her water, she got better eventually and drank in her own again and lived 13 years...But we have two small dogs now, we still love cats, but just not now...it's too hard to say goodbye

Archived