Gibson Guitar Board: Cannot Complete Registration of LE Version - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cannot Complete Registration of LE Version

#1 User is offline   JiXer 

• Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

I bought a DJ-Tech Pocket DJ which comes bundled with the Deckadance LE software.
My laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't install directly from the disc. The LE version, is not available for download anywhere and my serial number isn't working with the latest version's (2.48?) download. I tried using it with in Demo mode of the latest version, but the controller is not functioning with that at all. I have spent hours trying to solve this and the forum will not allow me to post a new topic or reply to old ones, so I am really stuck.

I registered through cakewalk and that went as it should.
I open the downloaded and installed Deckadance program.
Click on Preferences.
Click on Registration.
Click on LE Version.
A crq file is generated.
I click on the activation Website button (also in the preferences panel)
It takes me to the site, asks me to log in and send the crq file that was generated.
When I do this, it fails and tells me to contact support.

PLEASE help.
J.

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

I'm sorry to say that you must use the CD installation. If I remember it correctly the install CD asks for the serial number. The problem here is that the authorization system was changed a couple years ago when Deckadance was transfered to Gibson, I don't have access to the old authorization system (handled by Image Line) and like said the new one is totally different (...for this reason Cakewalk registration is not working in your case). You could find a computer with a CD reader and transfer the installation files to a pendrive (I don't have the CD image [crying]).

#3 User is offline   JiXer 

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

OK. Got it installed, but it is not showing the device under the audio tab.

Any advice?

#4 User is offline   Emmanueljpau 

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

Hi
I have a similar problem, I have a DJTech, Djforall, and includes an CD with deckadance, but y have a new laptop (MAC) and I can install the software, but only demo version, ad in mi old laptop i have a complete version.
The version in the cd is eckadance 1,71 club edition, but I need the complete version, because the device (djforall) doesn't work good with other software.
the program need a DAT archive to registrer.

AND I CAN`T BUY DECKADANCE 2 BECAUSE the device+CD value 99 and only the software 79.

Help please

#5 User is offline   Emmanueljpau 

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

Other details, also try to re-register, but I had the same problem, bounces the server and tells me to go to the technical support.

#6 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:49 AM

If you have and old version of DD registered in another computer you should try to locate the following file: 'FLRegkey.Reg'.
This file would let you register older versions of DD in whatever computer (Mac or Windows).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users