Gibson Brands Forums

Marshall 2525C Mini Jubilee

Rabs

Mmmm.... that does sound sweet. $1500 though.... ouch. (Says the guy who paid $750 for a JTM1 one-watt head). :rolleyes:

Lol.. I know... Its annoying cos they know what we want.. and you know people will pay it... (probably thinking it will make them sound more like Hendrix but which as we all know IT WONT!! :P ;) )

Talent pedals sold separately for only $1299.00, Easter Weekend only.

I missed it...were they rack mounted?

uses rack mounted talent pedal knocks over two 4 space racks into a stack of 4/12's falling onto the drummers cymbal stands knocking the whole kit over massive feedback.... hey it worked for the who.....

I missed it...were they rack mounted?

uses rack mounted talent pedal knocks over two 4 space racks into a stack of 4/12's falling onto the drummers cymbal stands knocking the whole kit over massive feedback.... hey it worked for the who.....

If you want feedback with that, it's an additional $500.00. If you want sustain that turns into feedback for that lovely tone, another $300.00. Or so they say...

If you want feedback with that, it's an additional $500.00. If you want sustain that turns into feedback for that lovely tone, another $300.00. Or so they say...

A multi talent fx rack pedal.... good idea

They always get ya somehow. i really did want to hear this mini jubilee but nobody stocks it around here. saved a bundle because of that.

i like the cute mini stack too. but if i had it, id have to have the big one too.... sheesh like $10k for a stack mini stack and combo... best i learn to play a lick first.

Archived