Gibson Brands Forums

posting photos

Black Dog

OR, you could just go to the local pet store and buy a Photo Posting Spider Monkey (PPSM).

Due to military down-sizing in the US, the Army recently disbanded their Simian Special Operations Propaganda Squadron (SSOPS).

This unfortunate move put hundreds of Veteran monkeys, chimps, and orangutans out onto the street, most of them with no retirement benefits or medical insurance.

These game monkeys are highly-skilled in the arts of PhotoShop, website construction, internet photo posting, web forum monitoring, playing with their wieners in front of people, and flinging feces hither and yon.

Do yourself a favor and go get one of these combat-experienced spider monkeys.

You won't be sorry!!

[scared] :unsure: :mellow: [crying]

spider-monkey-07.jpg

Well, Sparky, I'm tempted to follow your advice. They sound not unlike one or two of the officers(?) this old Marine E-5 had to contend with in Nam😏 I got an account - finally. My phone takes pictures - finally. Let the games begin, soon I hope....

Well, Sparky, I'm tempted to follow your advice. They sound not unlike one or two of the officers(?) this old Marine E-5 had to contend with in Nam😏 I got an account - finally. My phone takes pictures - finally. Let the games begin, soon I hope....

Next you'll be gittin onea them color tv sets I've been hearin about.

rct

Beware, Got to watch those monkeys! The kids took Grayson to the zoo to see the monkeys and he was shocked and started crying. Poor kid, a monkey was humping another monkey and when he finished, the female pooped and the male ate the poop. Now Grayson calls them, "Scary Monkeys!"

Beware, Got to watch those monkeys! The kids took Grayson to the zoo to see the monkeys and he was shocked and started crying. Poor kid, a monkey was humping another monkey and when he finished, the female pooped and the male ate the poop. Now Grayson calls them, "Scary Monkeys!"

I didn't say that adopting an ex-Army monkey was going to be easy, exactly.

But it's the right thing to do.

[crying]

Next you'll be gittin onea them color tv sets I've been hearin about.

rct

Yeah, I'm a Luddite for sure. When I got my first cell phone, the folks teaching in my department got me a cake with something about 'welcome to the post 1970's'😨 written on it.

I've had neighbors with similar behavioral traits😱

Yeah, I'm a Luddite for sure. When I got my first cell phone, the folks teaching in my department got me a cake with something about 'welcome to the post 1970's'😨 written on it.

It's 2017 and I'm on my second cell phone. It's another Trac Fone. It is not often on, and I text more than I ever talk. It does take crappy pictures.

rct

1492126083[/url]' post='1849047']

Hi all. I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to include photos in a post? Sorry being so technically lame...

I used Photo Bucket and it worked great, now for some reason I think there's a glitch in photo Bucket. I do everything the same, but now when I paste and reply, it just shows a entire line of numbers and marks. No photo shows. I might have to try a different sight. Too bad too because I have lots of photos already in photo Bucket. Even my new guitar.

Archived