Gibson Brands Forums

Star Wars 8: The Last Jedi trailer

Rabs

[huh] sadly this looks terrible. Have they finally destroyed the Star Wars franchise? Darn you Disney

I think they(whomever is making these) are doing a great job of passing them on to the next generations. I don't even see enough in that teaser to come up with "terrible".

rct

I think they(whomever is making these) are doing a great job of passing them on to the next generations. I don't even see enough in that teaser to come up with "terrible".

rct

Nothing that draws you in. Looks boring, bland.

You are right though, we need to see more. I can't jump the gun.

Yeah id say its just a teaser.. Not enough information to make any judgments...

I liked the Fore Awakens.. Well mostly.. I liked the way the film was made, looked good, acted well... BUT the disappointing bit for me was the story cos it was almost exactly the same as A New Hope..

So im hoping it will be good..

I thought Rogue One was pretty decent too.. actually I think it was a better film than The Force Awakens.

But thats me.

I like Rogue One. I like how they've managed to keep the stuff that identifies as Star Wars while bringing in new people and new story lines. I didn't know everybody old enough to die did to get those plans out.

rct

I thought Rogue One was just ok, not really something that they should have based a movie on. Parts of it were drawn out for no reason. I did like the background on how the flaw in the Death Star was created. I also liked that they tried to keep the look of the film more to the original. But overall, it could have been condensed and added into the last film.

I thought Rogue One was just ok, not really something that they should have based a movie on. Parts of it were drawn out for no reason. I did like the background on how the flaw in the Death Star was created. I also liked that they tried to keep the look of the film more to the original. But overall, it could have been condensed and added into the last film.

Well id say Disney are doing better than George Lucas... Episodes 1-3 were dreadful, if you ask me he killed his own franchise... If anything Disney have saved it from getting even worse.

Rogue One was different. I liked it and was surprised at the ending. I didn't like Darth Emo from Force Awakens though. I didn't like the character, the story about him nor the acting. I especially didn't like his broken lightsaber. I hope it blows up on him, movie over. Oops. :)

Rogue One was different. I liked it and was surprised at the ending. I didn't like Darth Emo from Force Awakens though. I didn't like the character, the story about him nor the acting. I especially didn't like his broken lightsaber. I hope it blows up on him, movie over. Oops. :)

Ahh, but there is a reason he looks like he does.. All hairy an all that.. They have yet to reveal a hidden love affair ;)

chewi_zps2acfca87.jpg

Ahh, but there is a reason he looks like he does.. All hairy an all that.. They have yet to reveal a hidden love affair

I will not have Ms. Fisher's honor slighted.

You sir, are a cad.

I have removed my gentleman's gloves and slapped each of your petulant, ample cheeks.

Pistols at dawn.

I will duel in her honor for the crush I still carry for her, all these decades later.

rct

I will not have Ms. Fisher's honor slighted.

You sir, are a cad.

I have removed my gentleman's gloves and slapped each of your petulant, ample cheeks.

Pistols at dawn.

I will duel in her honor for the crush I still carry for her, all these decades later.

rct

Ohh come on.. She almost made it away with her own brother... and once you go Jabba there aint no other [lol]

Lightsabers at dawn it is !!!

I'm with Rabs: episodes 1-3 were pretty bad, particularly in retrospect. Can't say I loved The Force Awakens either. It was okay, no more. But Rogue One I actually got into, to the point where I was even cheering for the smelly CITES-loving hippie rebels ;)

Archived