Gibson Brands Forums

BBg Saturday song

blindboygrunt

I always listen; always glad I do. 👍🏻👍🏻

(Would be three-out-of-three thumbs up, but check the tempo--you sped up somewhere along the way. Like you were in a hurry to leave, right? 😋)

I always listen; always glad I do. 👍🏻👍🏻

(Would be three-out-of-three thumbs up, but check the tempo--you sped up somewhere along the way. Like you were in a hurry to leave, right? 😋)

I was waiting on buc to point that out Anne !

😄

No one ever says 'you started too slow' ! 😄😄

I just recorded it while I was waiting on Mrs grunt to get ready to go out. Was fiddling around and switched iPad on

Tempo shmempo

Super!

You really should do an "Anne" and have some songs recorded professionally.

Lars.

Would be nice. I'm sure she's having a ball.

There's not the expendable cash around to be indulging my hobby with that sort of level though. And it's not something I'm losing sleep over. And quite happy fiddlin around with an iPad and just playing in general.

If I thought it would be an investment of sorts then perhaps , but I'm just a hack to use Sal's term. And a happy hack at that . A cd of my stuff would be an ashtray on a motorcycle

Would be nice. I'm sure she's having a ball.

There's not the expendable cash around to be indulging my hobby with that sort of level though. And it's not something I'm losing sleep over. And quite happy fiddlin around with an iPad and just playing in general.

If I thought it would be an investment of sorts then perhaps , but I'm just a hack to use Sal's term. And a happy hack at that . A cd of my stuff would be an ashtray on a motorcycle

You don't have an ashtray on your motorcycle? Come on!

A cd of my stuff would be an ashtray on a motorcycle

Yes, it probably would be. No one listens to CDs these days [biggrin]

I don't think you need an expensive studio, producer, master engineer, and a marketing department. All you really need is a laptop, a decent condenser mic, a soundcard, and your average thirteen year old to set it up.

There is so much talent and good music being played here on the forum. Your stuff is among the best. It would be a shame if it was not documented at its best for others to enjoy. We express ourself through the music we make, and a lot of who we are can be heard through the music. Someone might want to hear that some day...

Lars

Archived