Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for Gold Epiphone Frequensator

mickey67vet

Hi all,

Been awhile since I've been on the forum but I am looking for an original Epiphone Frequensator. I am an owner of two Sheri's but which were originally equipped with Frequensators but the prior owners replaced with a Bigsby Tailpiece. I am looking for a mid-nineties to present date Frequensator but I do no need an "ALLPARTS" repro, I have one of those.

The Sheri's are a 92 Tobacco Sunburst and a 62 Anniversary Model in red and were originally equipped with the Frequensator in gold not chrome plated.

Any help in securing an original piece would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mickey67vet

Hi all,

Been awhile since I've been on the forum but I am looking for an original Epiphone Frequensator. I am an owner of two Sheri's but which were originally equipped with Frequensators but the prior owners replaced with a Bigsby Tailpiece. I am looking for a mid-nineties to present date Frequensator but I do no need an "ALLPARTS" repro, I have one of those.

The Sheri's are a 92 Tobacco Sunburst and a 62 Anniversary Model in red and were originally equipped with the Frequensator in gold not chrome plated.

Any help in securing an original piece would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mickey67vet

They turn up occasionally on Ebay. There's a guy locally trying to sell a guitar that the TP was removed and a Bigsby was installed. He's having a hard time, I hope he rots in hell for destroying a nice git with a Bigsby :-)

Archived