Gibson Brands Forums

The UPS lady brought me a box

AnneS

Congratulations, Anne!

Yes, it certainly is a "kick". For months it's all just guitars and voices and sounds and microphones and headsets and sliders and knobs and late nights........but then it becomes something you can hold in your hand.........the physical incarnation of it all..........I get it. [thumbup]

I can only imagine the feeling....

My wife wrote a book and got it 'published' for private distribution.

I felt the pride and overwhelming sense of accomplishment that radiated from her when she opened the UPS box and saw a sight similar to your photo.

Congratulations. You are one in a million !!! (Even if you don't 'sell a million' !!!)

I just gave the album a listen - what an inspiring and beautiful piece of work! Perfect compliment to my road trip this morning through the Cascade mountains. Congratulations on the achievement.

Super Anne! That's a box o' talent. [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Sal if you are sending checks it's

"Sir Flatbaroque,Left of the Red Dunny Door,East of the Black Stump, Australia"

Mate, I think you mean "beyond the black stump." Or as we say here, "the back side of beyond."

I just gave the album a listen - what an inspiring and beautiful piece of work! Perfect compliment to my road trip this morning through the Cascade mountains. Congratulations on the achievement.

Well, thank you! Your comment made my day; I, too, was on a road trip--through the Blue Ridge of NC and VA -- and to think I was somebody's company on a trip way on the other side of the country!

Made my day, I'll tell you.😌

Archived