Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday Retired aka Butch

Mr. Gibson

Wow!rolleyes.gif Thank you all for the kind wishes. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get on the board till late tonight. It's just been a really busy day. I wish photo Bucket would let me post photos here like it used to, I'd post my new guitar for you all. My wife, Debbie, bought me a new Gretsch Streamliner with the V tail stop. It's a gorgeous red called a Walnut stain I think. Rob posted it on the Epiphone Lounge in what's on your mind. I sent him photos on his E Mail. I played it tonight and it sounds and plays great. Again thanks, your all great guys. I gave you all a green like!msp_thumbup.gif

1492855101[/url]' post='1850816']

That is nice.

Better hang onto the wife.

Happy belated birthday!

Thanks Steve, No your not late. Today the 22 is my 64th Birthday. I could have chosen any guitar in Dietz she said so I played tons of them for several hours and was going to settle for a 2015 Gibson Lucille. Played them all on a Fender Mustang 2 amp like mine. I was shocked I didn't really like at least that Lucille and stuff was loose on it. So played a bunch of Gretsch's then stumbled on this one and fell in love.

1492871309[/url]' post='1850834']

Happy Birthday. Sweet guitar. And your wife is definitely a keeper too. [thumbup]

Thank you. This makes the 4th guitar she bought me. I bought the first two.msp_rolleyes.gif

Archived