Gibson Brands Forums

Flat Earth

Mr. Gibson

If the Earth was flat, with the Earth traveling through space, a giant space dog will come along some day and catch us like a Frisbee.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I was talking to a friend about it and this is what I thought of this time. The things that go through my mind...

If the Earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1499821217[/url]' post='1867909']

If the Earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.

Give all the doubters a cruise around the world and see if they fall off or come back? If they do come back, they have to pay for the cruise! Lol

Give all the doubters a cruise around the world and see if they fall off or come back? If they do come back, they have to pay for the cruise! Lol

Ohh don't worry.. im sure they have a just as completely unfeasible reason for that too [rolleyes]

You cant change crazy :)

Although the flat earth is fantasy, I think there is something to the tales of dinosaurs living with man. I've chosen one of many videos online How could people back then know what a dinosaur looked like if they hadn't seen one? What we have to remember is, the word 'dinosaur' is a recent word. 'Dragon' is the past word for them. Just like giants (nephilim). I think there is more to these tales than we are allowed to know. Even the bible talks of giants. I think history is taught as a subject that certain people want us to know. But not the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6GiNQvugn0

...I think there is something to the tales of dinosaurs living with man...

msp_blink.gif

As dinosaurs were extinct some 65 million years ago and Homo Sapiens Sapiens evolved no more than 200,000 years ago there is the slight problem of that 64.8 million year gap...

Pip.

msp_blink.gif

As dinosaurs were extinct some 65 million years ago and Homo Sapiens Sapiens evolved no more than 200,000 years ago there is the slight problem of that 64.8 million year gap...

Pip.

Explain the Ica stones and things like it?

ica_zpshdof7vrd.jpg

Explain the Ica stones...

Google and Wiki are your friends;

"...Javier Cabrera Darquea collected and popularized the stones, obtaining many of them from a farmer named Basilio Uschuya.

Uschuya, after claiming them to be real ancient artifacts, admitted to creating the carvings he had sold."

Pip.

1499838817[/url]' post='1867982']

Although the flat earth is fantasy, I think there is something to the tales of dinosaurs living with man. I've chosen one of many videos online How could people back then know what a dinosaur looked like if they hadn't seen one? What we have to remember is, the word 'dinosaur' is a recent word. 'Dragon' is the past word for them. Just like giants (nephilim). I think there is more to these tales than we are allowed to know. Even the bible talks of giants. I think history is taught as a subject that certain people want us to know. But not the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6GiNQvugn0

It's been awhile but way back I saw somewhere they found a dinosaur foot print with a mans foot print fossilized on top. There was a photograph of it but the media refused to cover that story.

It's been awhile but way back I saw somewhere they found a dinosaur foot print with a mans foot print fossilized on top. There was a photograph of it but the media refused to cover that story.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Here is an article that says that they don't hold up to scrutiny. But I've read that the man prints do. Whatever you believe, I personally sit on the fence as I believe things are kept from us. Imagine if Governments admitted that aliens had been here and that God was fake? Society would fall apart as it's all based on belief and control of people.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Here is an article that says that they don't hold up to scrutiny. But I've read that the man prints do. Whatever you believe, I personally sit on the fence as I believe things are kept from us. Imagine if Governments admitted that aliens had been here and that God was fake? Society would fall apart as it's all based on belief and control of people.

Maybe that's what we need... Some hard truths...

Better than all the bullshit lies which have done no good to the world or the people in it.

This is why they have science.

Exactly! However, the backlash against academia is real. Mostly it occurs in people not smart enough to grasp the science - but it is real nonetheless (and scary).

Exactly! However, the backlash against academia is real. Mostly it occurs in people not smart enough to grasp the science - but it is real nonetheless (and scary).

I know just what you mean. Mainstream science tellin us the Earth is round n such forth [wink]

I like reading conspiracy theories because they're very entertaining and this is the latest I've reading. Flat Earth is the center of the universe and everything revolves around earth and Antarctica ice keeps the ocean waters in.

And Mr ED controls the galaxie,,I know,,I know all about it. Its the only thing that makes sense.

This is the strangest discussion I've ever seen on here.

I did always have my doubts that it was a perfect circle, though.

I figured the giant chicken that passed earth and the other planets couldn't have laid a perfect circle.

Archived