Gibson Guitar Board: TPRO2.6 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TPRO2.6 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS Fix for setting and enabling loops with newer versions of Traktor 2.x

#1 User is offline   skinlayers 

• Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:14 AM

I still love how portable the SCS.3 System is! Nothing beats being able to fit my entire setup in a backpack!
However, Traktor 2.6 (and later) breaks the ability to set & enable a loop by pressing the middle "button" in the Control Area while in Loop Mode.
This has prevented me from upgrading to Traktor 2.6 or newer, as I regularly use this function in my sets.
So, I finally purchased Bome MIDI Translator Pro, and edited the "TPRO2.5 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS [A-B-C-D].bmtp" preset that is installed with DaRouter 1.2.43.
I have tested my updated preset with DaRouter, and it appears to restore the old set & enable looping functionality.
I hope this helps breath new life into this control for those who still use it!

Attached File  TPRO2.6 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS A-B-C-D.bmtp_v1.0.zip (58.18K)
Number of downloads: 7

Gabriel Burkholder
"DJ Skinlayers"

#2 User is offline   nelbi 

• Group: Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:20 AM

Hello Gabriel! I feel like you...I will always love SCS.3 System 🤖💞🤖
Thank you very much for bmtp archive. I download it with the illusion of solving a problem but I could not. It happens to me that the sync of the deck A and C do not work correctly. That is, in addition to being sync are also play, It happens to you? I was wondering if you could edit that bug with Bome MIDI Translator Pro

Kisses!
Nela

View Postskinlayers, on 26 April 2017 - 06:14 AM, said:

I still love how portable the SCS.3 System is! Nothing beats being able to fit my entire setup in a backpack!
However, Traktor 2.6 (and later) breaks the ability to set & enable a loop by pressing the middle "button" in the Control Area while in Loop Mode.
This has prevented me from upgrading to Traktor 2.6 or newer, as I regularly use this function in my sets.
So, I finally purchased Bome MIDI Translator Pro, and edited the "TPRO2.5 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS [A-B-C-D].bmtp" preset that is installed with DaRouter 1.2.43.
I have tested my updated preset with DaRouter, and it appears to restore the old set & enable looping functionality.
I hope this helps breath new life into this control for those who still use it!

TPRO2.6 SCS.3 SYSTEM with REMIX DECKS A-B-C-D.bmtp_v1.0.zip

Gabriel Burkholder
"DJ Skinlayers"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users