Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Custom 20th Anni rare back headstock

Jpsg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perception. I'm done. You win.

OP, nice guitar!

I don't know about winning but it's clear you took "can't argue with stupid" as an insult.....as did I.

But according to Pip up there it was just an innocent comment, not even directed at me.

Can you say "passive aggressive"?

Guest Farnsbarns

Obviously a guitar that is worn and played is worth less than one that hasn't. But if your guitar was in brand new condition except for changed tuners it wouldn't affect the value, it for damn sure wouldn't affect it 20%.

Again, it's like a car....if you have some rare collectible car.....say a 65 Mustang originality matters. If you have a 2005 Civic, nobody cares about originality.

These guys have gone off the deep end because I said no one cares about original tuners on the average guitar which says more about them than I could. It's hardly a controversial statement lol.

That was Pippy's remark. Do pay attention. You've barrated him for it a number of times. The examples the numbers were based on were yours.

Guest Farnsbarns

Were you affected by the other guy's head injury too?

That was a bit below the belt. Have any idea what happened to me? Did you consider what that might mean to me, or my friend Pippy? Takes a nasty piece of work to pull that out without knowing. It's obvious that without knowing what the extent of the head injury I sustained was, or the circumstances under which it happened, that you should.leave the subject alone, at least as far as using it as a cheap shot goes.

This is a disagreement over facts, that was entirely unnecessary and was highly offensive to both of us. I've only quoted it to maintain a record of just how small and disgusting a man you really are. Putrid little piece of work. Right, wrong, indifferent, that proves you're a bit sick, a disturbed individual.

Until you posted that it was all OK and your arguing was amusing. You were already annoying and making it personal but that's a different level. Unacceptable conduct.

I hope it happens to you one day and then I hope some man-child on the internet having a strop because some people disagreed with him and put the case far more eloquently than you're capable of, uses it as a cheap insult against someone else.

Take a good look at yourself. Really, I beg you. Take an hour before responding so you've definitely given yourself time to take a proper objective view of that and then come back and tell us what you think of your actions.

Edit:

Actually don't. No one cares. You're a lost cause. You win. Be proud of yourself. You went so far below the belt not even I will argue with you anymore.

Edit again:

Actually, let's really maintain proof you said it.( I know you edited away some stuff on lespaulforum)...

Screenshot_20170505-192856.png?raw=1

Screenshot_20170505-192422.png?raw=1

I must see if I can find away to make this more public. I think this should be seen by some of the real world people you know. Hmmm

Guest Farnsbarns

Tell me, leaderofthebnnnd, why were you banned from lespaulforum? Was it similar behaviour. Oh, yes it was...

no?

That was a bit below the belt. Have any idea what happened to me? Did you consider what that might mean to me, or my friend Pippy? Takes a nasty piece of work to pull that out without knowing. It's obvious that without knowing what the extent of the head injury I sustained was, or the circumstances under which it happened, that you should.leave the subject alone, at least as far as using it as a cheap shot goes.

This is a disagreement over facts, that was entirely unnecessary and was highly offensive to both of us. I've only quoted it to maintain a record of just how small and disgusting a man you really are. Putrid little piece of work. Right, wrong, indifferent, that proves you're a bit sick, a disturbed individual.

Until you posted that it was all OK and your arguing was amusing. You were already annoying and making it personal but that's a different level. Unacceptable conduct.

I hope it happens to you one day and then I hope some man-child on the internet having a strop because some people disagreed with him and put the case far more eloquently than you're capable of, uses it as a cheap insult against someone else.

Take a good look at yourself. Really, I beg you. Take an hour before responding so you've definitely given yourself time to take a proper objective view of that and then come back and tell us what you think of your actions.

Edit:

Actually don't. No one cares. You're a lost cause. You win. Be proud of yourself. You went so far below the belt not even I will argue with you anymore.

Edit again:

Actually, let's really maintain proof you said it.( I know you edited away some stuff on lespaulforum)...

Screenshot_20170505-192856.png?raw=1

Screenshot_20170505-192422.png?raw=1

I must see if I can find away to make this more public. I think this should be seen by some of the real world people you know. Hmmm

Now you're threatening me lol? That head wound really affected you huh?

...according to Pip up there it was just an innocent comment, not even directed at me...

There you go again making unsubstantiated assumptions.

I have never claimed it to be an innocent comment nor have I ever stated that it was not directed at you.

But - and can I ask you a question? - we know from previous threads that English Comprehension is hardly your forte; quite the reverse. in fact.

Pip.

Archived