Gibson Brands Forums

Ok, Grunt......ok......

Buc McMaster

Being that the irishman did not approve of the M&O worker bee guitar strap for the J-45, I figured it best to run this one out.........

tJHMcrN.jpg

Can you live with this one, Stu?! I mean, a cow skull......Texas and all......y'know?

You sure that's a cow, Buc? Looks more like buff or bison to this old Texas refugee. Not that it matters - it's way past cool! I ran it by the buff skull in my dining room and he said he'd date her...💘

Yep......reckon that is looking more like a buff than a cow, huh. Sounds better too!

Dave that's a good looking strap, sir! Nice looking buckle set. My preference is plain leather though, no metal anywhere. With so many things to protect a guitar from I don't like to make the strap one of them. And I do like the hand engraving/painting of these straps. Very comfortable to boot.

The buckles usually wind up on the solid bodies.

This has been my main strap for my acoustics for quite a few years.

Just cannot find anything more comfortable or safe.

I do like the artwork on your straps and they will look even better with some aging.

CAE1F9CE-3383-4C56-83A1-D1F0433E68FF_zpsxtzwxg2x.jpg

Haha

That's bad *** strap buc. Skull and all

Not gonna argue with ya now

I did like the other straps ya know , I just thought the flowers would go with the j45 that's all. But if you like it on the dove then that's cool with me

Where do you get these straps from ? They're very cool

Haha

That's bad *** strap buc. Skull and all

Not gonna argue with ya now

I did like the other straps ya know , I just thought the flowers would go with the j45 that's all. But if you like it on the dove then that's cool with me

Where do you get these straps from ? They're very cool

Here ya go, bbg:

https://moxieandoliver.com/product-category/instrument-straps/guitar-straps/

Archived