Gibson Brands Forums

First Kramer Guitar Off The Assembly Line

Kramer History

I have owned this historic guitar since 2003. One of my customers worked for Peter Laplaca, he introduced us. I had one of the largest collections of RocknRoll Memorabilia in the country at that time. A deal was struck and I bought the first Kramer Guitar produced on the assembly from Peter. It has over the top documentation. Peter is still alive and can verify also as being the first one off the assembly line. I want to sell this, I am semi-retired and have been selling off my collection over the years. I would like to see it go to a museum or collector and be put on display for all Kramer owners world over. PM me for price, I will sell this for far less than what its worth, if it goes to the right home. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I have owned this historic guitar since 2003. One of my customers worked for Peter Laplaca, he introduced us. I had one of the largest collections of RocknRoll Memorabilia in the country at that time. A deal was struck and I bought the first Kramer Guitar produced on the assembly from Peter. It has over the top documentation. Peter is still alive and can verify also as being the first one off the assembly line. I want to sell this, I am semi-retired and have been selling off my collection over the years. I would like to see it go to a museum or collector and be put on display for all Kramer owners world over. PM me for price, I will sell this for far less than what its worth, if it goes to the right home. Thanks.

Any pics of said gtr?

Archived