Gibson Brands Forums

I am going nuts

duluthdan

Dan, I can play the link you just provided. I've had this kind of thing happen several times. I "think" it has to do with the video player your computer/ipad/etc is using. For example, if your video player is Windows Media Player or Shockwave, you may need to download the latest version of it. Then you restart your computer and hopefully everything is okay. Hope you get this straightened-out.

Dan, I can play the link you just provided. I've had this kind of thing happen several times. I "think" it has to do with the video player your computer/ipad/etc is using. For example, if your video player is Windows Media Player or Shockwave, you may need to download the latest version of it. Then you restart your computer and hopefully everything is okay. Hope you get this straightened-out.

I'm an Apple guy - so I suppose you may be righty - Flash or something similar I suppose.

I'm an Apple guy - so I suppose you may be righty - Flash or something similar I suppose.

Here are some ideas from Apple : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4724880?start=0

tokyofan at the bottom of the page had some success with these tips. If you do remove and reinstall the latest Flash Player, be sure it is from Adobe's homepage; many Apple users have been snagged with the "your Flash Player is out of date- click here to update" pop-ups. Good luck.

Here are some ideas from Apple : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4724880?start=0

tokyofan at the bottom of the page had some success with these tips. If you do remove and reinstall the latest Flash Player, be sure it is from Adobe's homepage; many Apple users have been snagged with the "your Flash Player is out of date- click here to update" pop-ups. Good luck.

Good idea - went to Adobe, installed the most recent version of Flash Player, but still blank. I'll ask around and see if the neighbor kid can help me.

I also use Macs most of the time and noticed the same problem starting a few months ago. I have updated to the newest version of Flash and have the same problem in both the Safari and Chrome browsers. Not a big deal since most of the video posted here just doesn't interest me. I have not seen a similar problem on any other sites. Gibson makes great guitars. Websites.... not so much. ;)

Archived