• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Busy couple of weekends coming up...

#1 User is offline   saturn 

• Jay
  • Group: Members
  • LocationThe Dena

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:03 PM

My wife has been a very good sport lately. The next few weeks are going to test her limits with me I think. :rolleyes:

On Friday after work, I'll have to rush home, pack the truck and some clothes and hit the road for a 3-4 hour trip to Ocean City MD. I will stay at my friends place down there, and early Saturday we get up to play a few sets of music at the Salisbury Airport Wings and Wheels air show. After we play, we'll probably hang around and enjoy some of the activities there. But, I can't stay too long because I have to drive back home to play our first gig on Sunday with another band. ( These are some of the guys I met when I sat in at the Stanstock festival in September). However, this gig is an hour from my house in the other direction. #-o It should be a blast though, because these guys expect a huge turnout of their friends and family.

Back to work Monday-Wednesday.

Then, early Thursday, me and some of the same dudes who played the air show, will be leaving for Cumberland MD to attend 4 day music festival called Delfest. Four days of partying and music and sleeping in a tent! At night it will be acoustics around the camp-fire. Hoping for clear weather. [-o<

I'm sure after I get back, my wife will have no sympathy for how tired I'll be. I'll still be expected to do all the grilling on Memorial Day. B)

#2 User is online   Riffster 

• Since 1969
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

Sounds like fun. Good luck on your gigs.

I have a pretty slow and relaxing week in Destin, Florida. I brought my acoustic guitar and looks like we'll have rain a couple of days so I'll be playing a few hours.

The cool thing for me about coming to the beach this week is that we get back home Saturday and still have two days before I go back to work.
Struck by the arrow of weakness on the guilded path to forgiveness

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users