Gibson Brands Forums

Busy couple of weekends coming up...

saturn

My wife has been a very good sport lately. The next few weeks are going to test her limits with me I think. :rolleyes:

On Friday after work, I'll have to rush home, pack the truck and some clothes and hit the road for a 3-4 hour trip to Ocean City MD. I will stay at my friends place down there, and early Saturday we get up to play a few sets of music at the Salisbury Airport Wings and Wheels air show. After we play, we'll probably hang around and enjoy some of the activities there. But, I can't stay too long because I have to drive back home to play our first gig on Sunday with another band. ( These are some of the guys I met when I sat in at the Stanstock festival in September). However, this gig is an hour from my house in the other direction. #-o It should be a blast though, because these guys expect a huge turnout of their friends and family.

Back to work Monday-Wednesday.

Then, early Thursday, me and some of the same dudes who played the air show, will be leaving for Cumberland MD to attend 4 day music festival called Delfest. Four days of partying and music and sleeping in a tent! At night it will be acoustics around the camp-fire. Hoping for clear weather. [-o<

I'm sure after I get back, my wife will have no sympathy for how tired I'll be. I'll still be expected to do all the grilling on Memorial Day. B)

Sounds like fun. Good luck on your gigs.

I have a pretty slow and relaxing week in Destin, Florida. I brought my acoustic guitar and looks like we'll have rain a couple of days so I'll be playing a few hours.

The cool thing for me about coming to the beach this week is that we get back home Saturday and still have two days before I go back to work.

Archived