Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Guitar God

The UPSman delivered this beauty from Reverb today. [biggrin]It's a 2002 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24. Pretty mint condition. Looks brand new. Ad stated it's never been played. But there was fret marker stickers on the side of the neck. I immediately took them off. It's a limited edition model. Rare Burgandy Mist Metallic. Also it has zebra pickups and a 3 way switch and a push/pull coil split which were a special order, which as I think is pretty sweet. Also have a 2002 PRS SE Santan coming, too, which should be here tomorrow. [biggrin] Anyway, here is a pic.

iHuq0at.jpg

I'm having deja vu. Could have sworn I've seen this thread before

Well, the man has lot of guitars!

Nice axe GG. The Custom 24 is now a classic in every meaning of the word IMO. I was handed a SE version (Korean build) in a shop and was amazed by both the feel & the sound. It insisted I take it home.

I like the Santanas too.

I have been looking for an excuse to go try out some Miras for a couple of years now.

enjoy

Well, the man has lot of guitars!

Nice axe GG. The Custom 24 is now a classic in every meaning of the word IMO. I was handed a SE version (Korean build) in a shop and was amazed by both the feel & the sound. It insisted I take it home.

I like the Santanas too.

I have been looking for an excuse to go try out some Miras for a couple of years now.

enjoy

Haha. Thanks! I absolutely agree! The SE models are killer! Wonderful guitars! One of the best, if not the best bang for the buck. The Miras are cool! Those S2 Vela models look pretty sweet, too. Have you seen those?

Archived