Gibson Brands Forums

2002 PRS SE Santana has arrived

Guitar God

Just arrived a little bit ago from Reverb by the UPS man. [biggrin]It's an '02 PRS SE Santana model. It's the model with the diagonal inlays. Always thought thee particular Santana models were cool. The color is deep aqua blue. Feels, plays, and sounds great. Good shape, too, aside from one chip on the bass side of the headstock and looks like either the under coat is showing or someone tried to make it look better with a blue sharpie, which wasn't stated or pictured in the Reverb ad, but not a deal breaker with me.[smile] Here are some pics.

G1GhC0g.jpg

9x7pQe5.jpg

I wasnt expecting the original Santana model. These must be rare now I imagine. Looks good.

Hows the sound compare with the Custom 24?

I know the SE ones now are closer to his Core models, but for some reason I like the one like I got better. Always liked these. Guess I think the diagonal inlays do it for me? I don't know, haha. Though the ones now are absolutely amazing, too, I don't know why I like the looks of the old ones better to be honest, haha. Which one, haha? My Core Custom 24 or my SE Custom 24? [flapper]

GG, you need to get a good camera included on one of these deals. Congrats on the new guitfiddl!!

Haha. Have a digital camera. I know I should probably use it instead of my phone, which can take some crappy pics, but using my phone is a bit easier because I can just send a picture text to me email and save the pics to my computer. I don't have an iPhone or Smartphone or phone of that nature, keep in mind, haha. I guess I need to just start using the digital camera and putting them on the computer for better quality pics, haha.

Very nice indeed. Also like the Michael Myers mask. Made me laugh because I like stuff like that too.

Thanks, haha! I'm a big horror nut. It's a Halloween 6 replica mask. Made by Trick Or Treat Studios. They sell through Amazon and other places, too. They do a good job. Looks just like the movie.As far as the Myers stuff, they offer 2, 6, H20, and Resurrection replica masks.

Cool Myers mask. My favourite slasher movie, um, slasher. The second movie is my fave.

Thanks! Heck yeah! He's my 2nd favorite. Jason is my #1. But, the mask is a Halloween 6 replica mask made by Trick Or Treat Studios. They also sell through Amazon and other places, too. They do some great work. I'm happy with my 6 replica mask. Looks just like the movie. As far as Myers masks go, the make 2, 6, H20, and Resurrection replicas. Check them out! They're called Trick Or Treat Studios.

Haha. Have a digital camera. I know I should probably use it instead of my phone, which can take some crappy pics, but using my phone is a bit easier because I can just send a picture text to me email and save the pics to my computer. I don't have an iPhone or Smartphone or phone of that nature, keep in mind, haha. I guess I need to just start using the digital camera and putting them on the computer for better quality pics, haha.

Ha! Might be a good idea to have the camera permanently setup with all the cool guits going through your house.

Archived