Gibson Brands Forums

Keith Walker

MorrisrownSal

I am sorry.

One can not record what he did... and have it on Soundcloud for 15 people to listen to.

You all have to listen to this. It's the best I have heard on this forum... And sorry to the many great ones here.

Thanks Grunt for pointing it out to me......

https://soundcloud.com/misterk201/either-way

Sal, you are very right, he needs this on a video. I was truly not expecting a voice of that quality. I would love to hear more from him.

Fabulous song, quality voice and guitar for very sure. [thumbup]

For you folks that want to learn some of these licks, here's Chris Stapleton with that song. Looks not too difficult on the guitar,. But, let me know if anybody even comes close to the vocal power both Keith and Chris belt out the high notes.

That was a great sound cloud listen - thanks for pointing it out Sal.

[thumbup]

Good, ain't he?...lol.....Keith sings the "classic country" songs and style like he owns it. He's superb. No one else around quite like him that I've heard. I sincerely believe he was made to do this kind of music. Too bad he didn't have a chance to tour with George Jones. Jones would have opened for him.......Speaking of Jones----I'd really like to hear Keith do "He Stopped Loving Her Today." He may have already done it, but I don't recall hearing it. I imagine he would "knock it out of the park." I'd also like to hear more of his original music. Like all of the other music he does, it's great. [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

It's all good Sal. Caught me off guard. It just been a busy week at work and now wondering when the baseball and softball size hail the weather stations are calling for to come take my roof out and many others.

Thanks for your kind replies. This forum has awesome members.

Holy crap!

That's absolutely one of the best performances I have heard here.

And that's saying a lot.

THATS the sort of comment this performance deserves

Whether you're a country fan or not , for an amateur it's incredible talent . I nearly shat when the chorus came

Archived