Gibson Brands Forums

MOD or USER: Can I Delete Posts or At Least Photos?

BoGibsonCA

Hi folks,

IOn one of my first posts, I added a couple pics before I realized there was a "global upload quota" of 500k. The two photos were around 220k each thereby killing nearly all my space as I understand it.

Is there any way to go back and delete those photos (or the whole post) so that I can share smaller additional photos on other threads?

Thank you for your advice!

I think my buttons might differ from others, so I'm being honest in asking this: Do you have an 'edit' button in the lower right of your screen? If so, just go to the post(s) that had your photos, click 'edit' and you should be able to just delete the photo from the text box. If you aren't able, just tell me which one(s) you want gone and I'll do it.

I think my buttons might differ from others, so I'm being honest in asking this: Do you have an 'edit' button in the lower right of your screen? If so, just go to the post(s) that had your photos, click 'edit' and you should be able to just delete the photo from the text box. If you aren't able, just tell me which one(s) you want gone and I'll do it.

Indeed there was just such a button - can't believe I didn't see it on my own!

Thank you so much for the tip - all is now good. Have a great weekend!

Archived