Gibson Brands Forums

Go Preds!

Jim__H

A bit of a surprise the Preds took out the Ducks, that was quite the series. I watched most of last nights game, it was 2-1 Preds last I knew.

Waiting now for the Sens / Pens, that could be decided tonight. Also a good series underway there.

A bit of a surprise the Preds took out the Ducks, that was quite the series.

Being from SoCal, I was rooting for the Ducks. Oh well. Nashville's got some good guitar history, so....

I like Crosby, though. I gotta go with the Penguins. smile.gif

Being from SoCal, I was rooting for the Ducks. Oh well. Nashville's got some good guitar history, so....

I like Crosby, though. I gotta go with the Penguins. smile.gif

The senators had seemed to figure out Crosby and Kessel, but seems that table is turning. Fluery was bound to have a stinker, but he got them there with they way he played before they pulled him for Murray, and now Murray is hotter than a gas grill.

I grew up in SJ and now live in VA and I am a Sharks, A's Raiders and Warriors fan, but loath the 9ers and Giants. I just want to see new blood.

Ever since i read Moneyball I have been an A's fan. One of their younger players went to school with my middle son K-12, don't want to drop names but we really enjoy watching him play.

Being a life long resident of the Burgh I'm a big Pens fan. Not sure if they have enough gas left in the tank to win back to back cups.

The Pens have one very important advantage: A history of winning cups. While I'm not choosing sides, that is an important factor.

The Pens have one very important advantage: A history of winning cups. While I'm not choosing sides, that is an important factor.

[flapper] Preds in 6 you heard it here first :D/

[flapper] Preds in 6 you heard it here first :D/

We'll see. It's been a long year for the Pens since winning the cup last June. The hockey season is already a long grind and add the world cup to the mix this year and it's gone on forever.

That being said they've risen to the challenge all year and every move Sullivan makes turns to gold so I'm not counting them out just yet although truth be told I thought they wouldn't get past the Caps this year. Mainly because of the loss of Chris Letang and how vital he is to them offensively and defensively.

Should be a great final!

• 2 weeks later...

That's a typo, right? Or it doesn't mean South Jersey?

rct

San Jose Surely you Jest?

Quite a game last night, that is what Stanley Cup Hockey is all about. As cookieman said, two long seasons and two Cups for the Penguins, that is very impressive.

San Jose Surely you Jest?

Quite a game last night, that is what Stanley Cup Hockey is all about. As cookieman said, two long seasons and two Cups for the Penguins, that is very impressive.

So I now owe my brother a bottle of bourbon, he had the Eastern Conference team, I took West. $20-$30 price range. I'm thinking Elijah Craig Small batch that goes for about $25 around here. Any other suggestions? Have given Buffalo Trace in the past...

Archived