Gibson Brands Forums

2014 Epiphone FT-350SCE

Stiffbag

Good Day, I just bought an Epiphone FT-350SCE and it comes with the Min-Etune system. I read somewhere that there is a upgrade that you can buy for the Min-Etune from Tronical. I wnet on the Tronical site but the FT-350SCE is not in the list. Would anyone know what the exact type (ie: from A to Z) would be for the Min-Etune system installed on the guitar? I know they have templates you can print, but I don't want to uninstall the system is in order to fit the template. Help would be appreciated. I have asked Epiphone directly but they don't seem to have the answer. Thanks in advance.

Good Day, I just bought an Epiphone FT-350SCE and it comes with the Min-Etune system. I read somewhere that there is a upgrade that you can buy for the Min-Etune from Tronical. I wnet on the Tronical site but the FT-350SCE is not in the list. Would anyone know what the exact type (ie: from A to Z) would be for the Min-Etune system installed on the guitar? I know they have templates you can print, but I don't want to uninstall the system is in order to fit the template. Help would be appreciated. I have asked Epiphone directly but they don't seem to have the answer. Thanks in advance.

The TronicalTune Plus is 200 bucks or more making it an excessively expensive but low-impact upgrade for an FT-350SCE. If you want to pursue anyway, the customer support at TronicalTune (https://www.tronicaltune.com/support) can probably help you out best to find the perfect fit.

The TronicalTune Plus is 200 bucks or more making it an excessively expensive but low-impact upgrade for an FT-350SCE. If you want to pursue anyway, the customer support at TronicalTune (https://www.tronicaltune.com/support) can probably help you out best to find the perfect fit.

You're right...do I really need it? Probably not. The Min-Etune on it right now works perfectly. Thanks for the reply and the advice.

Update: I am adding this just in case someone else is looking for the info. I got a reply from the Tronicletune support (which are excellent by the way). This is the reply I got: "I have checked our record and it is very likely type "L". You can make ensure by checking these measures." It is also written underneath the PCB device but that means that you have to remove the Min-Etune to get to the info.

Precise measure

Archived