Gibson Brands Forums

Prayers for London

jaxson50

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why bother even discussing this here? you can't say anything that might offend some sjw or they'll cry and the thread will be locked just like the last time.

they don't seem to be willing to open a forum for political discussion. there is no point even having these kids of post because the idea someone might be offended is more important than having a discussion containing viewpoints not everyone will agree with. besides, in a few days it will be some other attack somewhere else anyway.

why bother even discussing this here? you can't say anything that might offend some sjw or they'll cry and the thread will be locked just like the last time.

they don't seem to be willing to open a forum for political discussion. there is no point even having these kids of post because the idea someone might be offended is more important than having a discussion containing viewpoints not everyone will agree with. besides, in a few days it will be some other attack somewhere else anyway.

It is so sad but there is nothing to do but bring our best to the table and make this world a better place. That's what good men and women do, they show what they are made of. We won't quit, we won't stop caring, and we won't crawl up into an ugly little ball and hate the world.

So, once again, chiming in on a thread to express sadness and remorse for the tragedies in the world is not a place where you should beat your pointless drum. It is considered rude, selfish, and callous. This thread was not started for you to demonstrate how you are alone being the lone voice in the wilderness smug in your own unsubstantiated superiority. If you want a place for discussing politics perhaps finding a site where they like to do that is where you should go instead of derailing threads with your close-minded brainwashing. I think if you really wanted a political discussion you would be talking about policy making, not not am radio hate speak. Nothing you have offered is a political discussion. You just want to blame everyone in the world that doesn't agree with you. Manners! Your mother should have taught them to you. Being angry does not make you right. But thinking it does is a sign of mental illness. I think you'll find more looking inwards than outwards. Remember, good manners don't cost nothing...

I don't know why you have such an issue... Politics is against the rules on here, simple as that.. And ive seen this place when it wasn't moderated so well.. It wasn't pretty.... This is NOT the place to talk about those things and there are plenty of places on the net were you can so whats your issue? This is meant to be a family friendly site.. Not a place where people bi**h, moan and argue about the state of the world. It ALWAYS gets ugly. ALWAYS.

These threads are just for people to express their kind wishes to other people who may have been effected by these events... Nothing more nothing less.

Guest Farnsbarns

People are showing their respective without getting into the politics of it. That's a good thing.

Well, everything is "Politics," in one form/degree or another. The important thing is how one deals with

politics, and political discourse. Flying planes into buildings, murdering innocent people at concerts,

or in restaurants, or simply walking across a bridge, going home, is beyond the pale, and IMHO, is pure,

unadulterated EVIL! So, how do we deal with an ideology of Terror...whose sole purpose is to destroy our

civilization, and way of life, while "martyring" themselves, in the process.

It's a very Sad, and violent world, and always has been, really. It's just that we see it "Live" 24/7,

in High Def, and Surround Sound, nowadays, on a seemingly endless, mind numbing "loop," over and over!

It's a double edged sword, in that the media tries to keep us "up to date" and informed, and while by doing

that, they give the Terrorists exactly what they crave...attention, and "validity" if only in their sad,

disgusting, demented mind set.

Somehow, we have to turn away from Hate, and be better people, to one another, overall! Regardless of

political, or religious persuasion! But, that seems almost insurmountable, these days! [unsure]

I guess all we can do, is to do good, as often and the best we can, and add our "light" to the sum of

light, and resist "the Dark Side?!"

CB

The only person that seems to be crying and offended is you. Appears that your feelings are getting hurt because the rules in this forum keeps you from your nauseating rants and insults. As several others have suggested, including myself, move on and find a place where your desires are welcome.

www.politicalforum.com

I have a feeling that anyone wishing to discuss current events over there will be met with prompt engagement. And that engagement will not be by forumites who enjoy debating 80/20 vs phosphor.

I watched my stepdaughter graduate high school today. I sold a Jasmine guitar for $40. I had leftover Chinese food for breakfast. I was offered a cold beer by an extremely attractive and inebriated next door neighbor who is at least 20 years my junior, which I turned down because I haven't had a drink in 13-1/2 years. I enjoyed her glazed, unfocused eyes and watching her walk back to her deck in her Daisy Dukes. God bless her. I gave my sister in law a shoulder massage at the kitchen table while my wife sipped coffee. My wife's ex husband spent a good part of the day with us and it wasn't weird. I mowed my own 3 acre lawn Friday night, three of my empty lots in town on Saturday, and half of my daughter's lawn this afternoon and the Toro did not break down.

Here's hoping all of us could write a similar paragraph.

www.politicalforum.com

I have a feeling that anyone wishing to discuss current events over there will be met with prompt engagement. And that engagement will not be by forumites who enjoy debating 80/20 vs phosphor.

I watched my stepdaughter graduate high school today. I sold a Jasmine guitar for $40. I had leftover Chinese food for breakfast. I was offered a cold beer by an extremely attractive and inebriated next door neighbor who is at least 20 years my junior, which I turned down because I haven't had a drink in 13-1/2 years. I enjoyed her glazed, unfocused eyes and watching her walk back to her deck in her Daisy Dukes. God bless her. I gave my sister in law a shoulder massage at the kitchen table while my wife sipped coffee. My wife's ex husband spent a good part of the day with us and it wasn't weird. I mowed my own 3 acre lawn Friday night, three of my empty lots in town on Saturday, and half of my daughter's lawn this afternoon and the Toro did not break down.

I'm your age and I drink. What's your neighbors number?

rct

1496617587[/url]' post='1859971']

www.politicalforum.com

Some guys have all the luck.

I was offered a cold beer by an extremely attractive and inebriated next door neighbor who is at least 20 years my junior, which I turned down because I haven't had a drink in 13-1/2 years. I enjoyed her glazed, unfocused eyes and watching her walk back to her deck in her Daisy Dukes. God bless her. I gave my sister in law a shoulder massage at the kitchen table while my wife sipped coffee. My wife's ex husband spent a good part of the day with us and it wasn't weird.

Sounds like quite the the swingers club! I didn't know Maine was hopping like that!

Don't be too envious, for 48 weeks out of the year they have the bundle up to avoid frost bite, for the other month they have to wear mosquito netting to keep the black flies from sucking them dry.

Hope things get better over in Old Blighty, the whole world is f**king crazy.

they don't seem to be willing to open a forum for political discussion........

Because it's not a political forum. It's a guitar forum!

There are plenty of places out there you can blather on about your beliefs.

I'm happy this isn't one of them.

Archived