Gibson Brands Forums

Kids React to Rock

codename

From the mouths of babes.

They all like AC/DC for most part.

Didn't think Metallica was even music.

Some liked Guns N Roses, some didn't.

I'd have to agree with them for the most part. I like the idea that kids that grew up on the weak music that is aired on radio and internet didn't have much trouble recognizing that AC/DC rocked. [thumbup]

Very Enjoyable!

And yes; it was interesting to see how popular AC/DC was with the majority of them!

The kids were a very cool bunch all-in-all.

I think this was the first 'Kids React' clip I ever saw and I thought it amazing how quickly that something we thought to be so simple, ubiquitous and functional has become totally outdated and almost unrecognisable to the current generation;

Pip.

From the mouths of babes.

They all like AC/DC for most part.

Didn't think Metallica was even music.

Some liked Guns N Roses, some didn't.

I'd have to agree with them for the most part. I like the idea that kids that grew up on the weak music that is aired on radio and internet didn't have much trouble recognizing that AC/DC rocked. [thumbup]

The problem is, the mainstream radio stations and record companies are shoving crap pop music, and even shittier rap crap (aka as ghetto noise) down the throats of these kids, so they don't experience truly great rock music like AC/DC, just the fake, plastic, manufactured garbage.

Archived