Gibson Brands Forums

Strange Epi

Tubeboy

I have a Epi LP it's brown with long woodgrain stripes running the length of the body. Kind of looks like a Gibson Smart wood guitar from the 90's. It says limited edition on the headstock. Has anyone ever seen one or own one. I'd like to find out about it. I have never seen another. The guy's at the guitar shop said it might be a promotional guitar.

I have a Epi LP it's brown with long woodgrain stripes running the length of the body. Kind of looks like a Gibson Smart wood guitar from the 90's. It says limited edition on the headstock. Has anyone ever seen one or own one. I'd like to find out about it. I have never seen another. The guy's at the guitar shop said it might be a promotional guitar.

If you would like help identifying the guitar, please post some pictures. There are plenty of people out here willing to help but we need more information.

If you go to www.tdpri.com click on forums scroll down to guitar owners clubs click here go to page 3 scroll down to epiphone owners club go to page 8 & scroll down there is a picture of the guitar here. Or go to the site and search epiphone owners club and go to page 8.

Archived