Gibson Brands Forums

what now?

You're right. But if there was a thread for every killing, there would he a whole page of them. We/I post about where I live. Which is what we all basically do I presume. I hate the killings that are happening, but I can't comment what I think as it's not allowed on here. THe truth is, a child is a child wherever they're from and killing them is wrong.

1496928791[/url]' post='1860673']

iran was attacked my isis yesterday, 12 people killed, 40 wounded. i notice you guys don't have a thread "mourning" the victims this time. why is that? :rolleyes:

We're getting so used of it,tempered by all the killing. How sad is that?

You're right. But if there was a thread for every killing, there would he a whole page of them. We/I post about where I live. Which is what we all basically do I presume. I hate the killings that are happening, but I can't comment what I think as it's not allowed on here. THe truth is, a child is a child wherever they're from and killing them is wrong.

Spot on Larry. Very well said.

C'mon Larry, you were doing well with your earlier comment, but that one just makes no sense. USA wouldn't be anywhere near the likes of Brazil, South Africa, Mexico....etc.

Just not true mate.

Guest Farnsbarns

For some people every conversation is them Vs the world. It's very unfortunate for them. Can't be a happy life and one has to wonder what happened to make them think like that.

Archived