Gibson Brands Forums

Tomorrow night I'll use this...

rct

Playing a new joint tomorrow night, they called on Monday with a cancel, being the Who res we are, we said Yes.

2015 EJRW, Tropical Turquoise. I've changed everything on it, pickguard, Hot Noiseless, pots, knobs, switch, and straplocks. Bone stock beside that! I can't believe I get to use this thing.

EJ%20June%202017%201.jpgEJ%20June%202017%202.jpg

I think I'll take the Esquire too. 2013, Mexican, changed the pickguard, Duncan Stack, dunlop straplocks. I love this thing.Esquire%20June%202017%203.jpgEsquire%20June%202017%202.jpg

rct

Love the Esquire!

The Strat needs a Bigsby and stuff but your mods are heading in the right direction. First bound-neck Strat I ever saw was this one. Guess whose...

rc_strat1967_zpshfudk80n.jpg

Knock 'em Dead!

What's the set list? What is on your mind that you are treating them to the Esq?

msp_thumbup.gif

Pip.

Love the Esquire!

The Strat needs a Bigsby and stuff but your mods are heading in the right direction. First bound-neck Strat I ever saw was this one. Guess whose...

Sonny Landreth? I think he is the only one I know of with a bound neck-ed strat.

Knock 'em Dead!

What's the set list? What is on your mind that you are treating them to the Esq?

I hope so, should be a good night. I will post a crystalline clear fotograf of the setlist when I get home, and I know you will be looking forward to it.

Esquire goes out regularly. It is time for that one. I don't ever know which one I'm going to pick up for which set.

rct

Sonny Landreth? I think he is the only one I know of with a bound neck-ed strat.

Close and similar in many ways but, since '67, it's been (the sublime) Ry Cooder's babe to treasure - an modify heavily! Skip to 0:45 if you have the patience and curiosity;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD580_MFSAU

I will post a crystalline clear fotograf...

Well we all know that's promising the Moon, rct!

...and I know you will be looking forward to the set-list.

Esquire goes out regularly. It is time for that one. I don't ever know which one I'm going to pick up for which set...

I'd so much like for there to be no need - having been there in person! - but I will look forward to experiencing it vicariously!

msp_thumbup.gif

Pip.

Archived