Gibson Brands Forums

London tower block fire.

LarryUK

I know it's not guitars. But this is terrible. I woke up to it this morning. I've never seen a fire like it. My heart goes out to those that have died, including children. The death toll is 12 at the moment but will surely go up. Imagine what the fire services have had to do and see. Having to climb 40 flights of stairs in heavy equipment in red hot conditions whilst fighting fire. Then to have to face children burned to death. The cladding used is used all over the UK and surely, things have to be assessed rapidly?

Thoughts, as always in these types of situation, to the family and friends of those most closely involved.

Investigations are, as you would imagine, being initiated but until unequivocal facts are ascertained please let us not fall into the trap of 'Speculation'.

Pip.

Thoughts, as always in these types of situation, to the family and friends of those most closely involved.

Investigations are, as you would imagine, being initiated but until unequivocal facts are ascertained please let us not fall into the trap of 'Speculation'.

Pip.

Yeah, the "Media" with do enough "speculation," for us! [tongue] <_<

CB

This is awful. Watching the news witnesses telling how they could see people at windows with no hope of rescue, what a terrible way to die. One Woman dropped here baby and a guy caught it, not the time to fumble a catch.

Prayers for the deceased and their families.

Ian

Archived