Gibson Brands Forums

WRIF 101.1 HD2 Featuring 10K-DB 6-17-2017

10K-DB

Well then,,got a e-mail the other day from a host of a Detroit Rock station,,I guess they like my tune "Sweet Highway Ride" and will be airing it for a local band spotlight show "Michigan Mix tapes" on 6-17-2017 @ 10PM. Hosted by Jonel Jaska. Quite a surprise to me,,thanks to all @ WRIF Detroit Rock 101.1 HD2. BTW,,my green Kramer strat has a PAF in the bridge spot!

Why thanks so much folks,, 1st off,,thanks Gibson for not taking this post down,,I woke up this morn and thought to myself { " wait a minute, why the heck did I post this in this section?,I should have put it in the performance thread" } Guess I could move it there,,big picture,,its somewhat Gibson GTR related in that,,my Green Kramer does have a PAF in it,,and it sounded wild thru a PA that size. We were opening for Grand Funk RailRoad at this show last summer in Downtown Motor city. As far as obtaining fame + fortune?,,uummm not so much yet,,lol. Although I have noticed quite a few "mystery subscribers" on my YT page since that show,,like about 27 of them! No idea who they are,,I think it should be law that all of your subscribers on any site should be public for me and everybody to see. Gooey troll creatures,,lol. All I want to do is send them a cheesebuger,,is that too much to ask? . At any rate,,music is supposed to be fun right? Well,,lets all have fun and enjoy what we all do,,rock on! 10K-DB{Scott}

Your stuff always rocks man! [thumbup]

Must've been a bit weird belting out Uncle Ted's gear to middle aged people sitting on chairs in neat rows though.

LOL,,yea I hear ya. They were all cool,no trouble makers in the crowd,,but later on in the set,,it got a bit more crowded,,,,but all was cool

Archived