Gibson Brands Forums

Cool Roger Waters interview

Rabs

Wow!....

msp_w00t.gif

I'm not sure if I read the same interview as was intended because it might just be considered to have broken Forum Rule #18 on one or two occasions......

But thanks for posting the link, Rabs, and I'm pretty sure you won't get banned for too long.

eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

I'd love to see him again. I caught his 'Dark Side of the Moon' tour in 2007 (Nick Mason played drums for the whole of the second set!) and his 2011 'The Wall' tour the evening before David Gilmour and Nick Mason joined him on stage. What made it even worse was one of my best mates was there on the following night and he was sending me texts saying; "You'll never believe who's playing the solo on 'Comfortably Numb'!!!"... and "Wow! Nick Mason's just come on stage!!!"....

angry.gif

Pip.

Wow!....

msp_w00t.gif

I'm not sure if I read the same interview as was intended because it might just be considered to have broken Forum Rule #18 on one or two occasions......

But thanks for posting the link, Rabs, and I'm pretty sure you won't get banned for too long.

Pip.

:)

No no.. I don't think I have broken any laws... I haven't talked any politics or mentioned Trump :unsure: I just posted a link.. As long as no one actually discusses it on here I think im ok ;)

1497643441[/url]' post='1862502']

:)

No no.. I don't think I have broken any laws... I haven't talked any politics or mentioned Trump :unsure: I just posted a link.. As long as no one actually discusses it on here I think im ok ;)

Now you just let the cat out of the bag! Ha ha. Guys will be sure to read it all now? msp_flapper.gif

Archived