Gibson Brands Forums

happy father's day

american cheez

happy father's day to all the dads here who try so hard for their kids. i hope you get lots of beer, barbecue and oral sex today. you certainly deserve it.

And may I wish you - and all the rest of the dads here - a Happy Father's Day in return, a-c!

Lovely organic Prosecco, splendid Pilsner, finest (free-range organic) roast chicken / potatoes / garlic / onion but, erm, not much else to report apart from that.........so far.

Although, on the upside, the night is yet young.

Our Treasure and Joy will officially become a teenager in some 6 weeks and appears to have been on a 'Teenager : What You Need to Know; Do; and How to Not Behave' crash course for a wee while now...

Ahhh............I Remember It Well!

Pip.

happy father's day to all the dads here who try so hard for their kids. i hope you get lots of beer, barbecue and oral sex today. you certainly deserve it.

Well, I can honestly say that I got the first 2 of 3 today. But the night isn't over yet. [biggrin]

Thank you. No beer but other alcohol. No barbeque but a steak dinner. Item 3 on the list will be undisclosed to protect the innocent and guilty. Other gifts were received, including a T-shirt:

front_71_large.jpg?v=1489486778

It was a good day, other than our clothes washer crapping out on us and not being able to do laundry.

Replace barbecue with pizza for me. [flapper] [flapper] [thumbup]

It was a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived