Gibson Brands Forums

Hello from Oklahoma via San Diego!

CHill2017

Hey all! I thought it high time to join the Gibson forum and see what insight I can garner from everyone here. I've been playing the guitar since I was 5...about 54 years. Spent my youth playing So Ca, mostly Diego area. I relocated to Oklahoma in '89 and though I do not get out and perform live "much" anymore, I am presently writing some new material and have put together a little home recording studio so I haven't let it fall by the wayside in my later years. I own probably too many guitars including a Gibson Les Paul standard and an ES-175...in addition to other usual suspects of different manufacture...they all have a place in my mental vision of sound I am looking for. Anyway, I am glad to be here and look forward to learning as much as possible. Thanks for having me and see ya'll around the forum! C Hill

Hello CHill, and welcome to this nice place in the web! [thumbup]

I'm also working on home recordings sometimes and write lots of songs. Music is my only very addiction since my early childhood, with the possible exception of photography.

...in addition to other usual suspects of different manufacture...they all have a place in my mental vision of sound I am looking for. Anyway, I am glad to be here and look forward to learning as much as possible. Thanks for having me and see ya'll around the forum! C Hill

[biggrin] The usual non-Gibson and non-Epiphone suspects are very common among the folks here, including myself, too. In particular I couldn't do without the Fender tone, mentally and practically... [smile] In addition most of my Gibsons and my Epiphone have switching options stock that I love! B)

Archived