Gibson Brands Forums

Me wringing the neck of my Les Paul

AndyK

Thanks - only our second gig. [smile]

Sounds really good considering that fact. One suggestion - the lights switching between blue, red, and green, in less than a second's time was really distracting to look at. Kudos for taking the time to have lights, and use them, but they don't need to switch colors that often. Sounds good though [thumbup]

A real band with real musicians. Fantastic. Who can play. Really fantastic. Were you the guy in the center? You were great. Low in the mix at first, when you started the solo. It was great.

I'm afraid in Cali, there are computer generated gigs with people who can program computers but don't have a lot of experience playing an instrument. That's where the world may be headed. It is what art is. I want to be retro fresh baby.

Sounds really good considering that fact. One suggestion - the lights switching between blue, red, and green, in less than a second's time was really distracting to look at. Kudos for taking the time to have lights, and use them, but they don't need to switch colors that often. Sounds good though [thumbup]

Thanks, will look at that - not really found out what the light system can do yet. [thumbup]

A real band with real musicians. Fantastic. Who can play. Really fantastic. Were you the guy in the center? You were great. Low in the mix at first, when you started the solo. It was great.

I'm afraid in Cali, there are computer generated gigs with people who can program computers but don't have a lot of experience playing an instrument. That's where the world may be headed. It is what art is. I want to be retro fresh baby.

Thanks, yes that's me in the centre. [thumbup]

Archived