Gibson Guitar Board: Licences and B deck not working (no sound) - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Licences and B deck not working (no sound)

#1 User is offline   valerietta 

• Group: Members

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:06 AM

Hi Luis,
Now I am registered with an LE licence, but the sound of the B deck does not work anymore. Controller works, I can see volume and stuff moving in the software when using it, and headphones do work too (here I can listen to music that I play on deck B, controlling it from the controller).

Is this a matter of licence? when I reopen Deckadance it says demo mode 6 seconds of silence. What does it mean? Shall I buy a separate licence to use your software? I will play as a totally unprofessional dj at a friend party in two weeks so I would like to make sure I won't stop to work suddently, after having learned how to used it.

Please let me know!

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

First, let's going to start with the license: If you see the info label "demo mode 6 seconds of silence" then you haven't registered the software correctly. In Preferences->Registration->Registration Step #1, just export your activation request file using the "For LE edition button".

About deck B no sound problem I will need a little bit more of info. What's your "Preferences->audio setup" configuration? Could you attach here a screenshot of the audio setup window and another one of the DD's GUI mixer?

#3 User is offline   valerietta 

• Group: Members

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

Hi Luis!

I solved the registration problem, now I did it correctly and it works!
Deck B also works, I found my error on setting the output...
I went through the answers here in in forum and I also found last question I had, about the headphones, how to select what to listen with CUE A / CUE B button.

Only a thing, do I need to download ASIO (which I did not understand what it is)?
Here my audio setting, please let me know if it look right (I use a mac)

About the DD's GUI mixer I do not know what it is..

Many thanks!

Attached File(s)

#4 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

Nice to know that the registration problem is solved.
You should configure the audio settings a little bit different to make the headphones work correctly. Go to Audio Setup -> Output Routing and select "Internal Mixer" in the first drop-down list, then select:
Monitor L = Headphone L
Monitor R = Headphone R
Master L = Front L
Master R = Front R
Your headphones should work correctly now using the CUE A/B buttons.

Asio is just a Windows thing... in Mac there is not ASIO drivers and you don't need them.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users