Gibson Brands Forums

My favorite time of the day

Martin 1940D28

is when I log onto this forum, one of my favorites today and of memories of long ago. A combination of Major Bowes and Ted Mack's Amateur Hour, Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts, The Gong Show, American Idol, Ed Sullivan's Toast of the Town Show and Boston's own Community Auditions. Many more than one, good for a great laugh, Very few great talents, Much wasted time listening to all the 'wannabes of which I'm in first place, self proclaimed, and all the many behind me. JMOWO.

in the mornings before everyone has woken up and started to annoy me...

ย 

and yea,, like Sal said,, get off my lawn...

ย 

(seriously, it is early mornings, esp weekends, when I'm usually spending some quality time with my SJ200 or, (gasp, oh no, what!!) Taylor GS..

Night - I'm essentially nocturnal - when all the critters are fed, watered, bedded safely down; wife is sleeping and dreaming, perhaps, of the 'honey do' list she can reveal next day, but thankfully not now; guitars and books and recordings and movies await politely; I prowl the internet, contemplate the loss of my youth, step outside to commune with (and facilitate) nature, admire the luminous glow of my watch - trippier when you're not straight, but that's a bygone life interval....

Boy, this is my best post yet, according to the number of responses, nothing to be ashamed of, I don't have a "tin ear" I hope, or a big nose, but I look into a mirror every time I say, "here I am, look at me, listen to me, a'int I great, whaddya think, boy do I have talent, I'fn 'ya don't agree with me you are a troll, pia, stay outta my life, I'm much to important to waste my time on you". A happy time of the day for me, along with the rest of you losers. And, along with myself, I feel right at home.

Boy, this is my best post yet, according to the number of responses, nothing to be ashamed of, I don't have a "tin ear" I hope, or a big nose, but I look into a mirror every time I say, "here I am, look at me, listen to me, a'int I great, whaddya think, boy do I have talent, I'fn 'ya don't agree with me you are a troll, pia, stay outta my life, I'm much to important to waste my time on you". A happy time of the day for me, along with the rest of you losers. And, along with myself, I feel right at home.

Will my confusion never end? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ WTF IS GOING ON?

Don't expect you to understand, having not been around very long. MOWO, consider it personality conflicts. I've only, so far had 3 negative ratings from the jelly fish members, although I thought there'd be many more. A "jelly fish is a being without a spine or backbone, similar to the members on this forum known as "Gibson Geldings" that hide behind a keyboard". Don't get me wrong completely, I've met many top notch folks on this forum and am totally amused by the jelly bellies that post here. Just take what I say with a grain of salt along with the many others. Thanks all for your replies to my worthless posts. You know who you are, the ones that amuse me the "mostest".

Don't expect you to understand, having not been around very long. MOWO, consider it personality conflicts. I've only, so far had 3 negative ratings from the jelly fish members, although I thought there'd be many more. A "jelly fish is a being without a spine or backbone, similar to the members on this forum known as "Gibson Geldings" that hide behind a keyboard". Don't get me wrong completely, I've met many top notch folks on this forum and am totally amused by the jelly bellies that post here. Just take what I say with a grain of salt along with the many others. Thanks all for your replies to my worthless posts. You know who you are, the ones that amuse me the "mostest".

Hadn't thought of it, but I guess my tenure is rather brief, considering how long some folks have been here. Sure hope all is well among all of us and that I haven't contributed, albeit unwittingly, to any problems๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Hadn't thought of it, but I guess my tenure is rather brief, considering how long some folks have been here.

And some folks have been here even longer than their listed dates (I recall having to reregister at one point).

ย 

Regardless, it's not a big deal, imho....... and OC, you've more than made up for lost time!

OC, naw. You've not done anything to upset the apple cart. There are just some long seated hard feelings here that pre-date your coming aboard. Sort of like you find in some families. Or tribes. it will blow over.

It always does. It's not a full moon, so I'm guessing CVS botched someones order for this month's meds.

Be glad that you're only contemplating the loss of your youth in the quiet hours. Some of us, looking forward to another sleepless night, contemplate the loss of our misspent youth while barking at the moon.

OC, naw. You've not done anything to upset the apple cart. There are just some long seated hard feelings here that pre-date your coming aboard. Sort of like you find in some families. Or tribes. it will blow over.

It always does. It's not a full moon, so I'm guessing CVS botched someones order for this month's meds.

Be glad that you're only contemplating the loss of your youth in the quiet hours. Some of us, looking forward to another sleepless night, contemplate the loss of our misspent youth while barking at the moon.

Much obliged for the reassuring words! Just got MY meds from CVS two days ago. Sure hope the happy pills are OK - if they botched the blood pressure stuff, I'll at least die in a good frame of mind๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ต

Archived