Gibson Brands Forums

Hello I'm new to this forum

cvs2871

1500155804[/url]' post='1868696']

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.??

msp_confused.gif ?? Not sure what you mean. Looks fine. That's how most newbies guitars are displayed by Thumbnails. By the way, love your other guitar too, very nice set!msp_thumbup.gif

msp_confused.gif ?? Not sure what you mean. Looks fine. That's how most newbies guitars are displayed by Thumbnails. By the way, love your other guitar too, very nice set!msp_thumbup.gif

Thank you, How do I post multiple pictures? I read the thread that discusses that, but I get the error message that the picture format is wrong.

1500299340[/url]' post='1868975']

Thank you, How do I post multiple pictures? I read the thread that discusses that, but I get the error message that the picture format is wrong.

Oh....that's a very good question and I don't have the answer. Way back I could post single photos that were great but photo Bucket wouldn't let me post or share more then one photo at a time. Don't know why either. Now for over a year, they won't let me post any photos I have and it could be this cheap I-Pad. Now, photo Bucket changed their rules and won't let any of the guys share their stored image unless you pay for their service.

New here as well....from South Carolina, too! Just bought me a 2014 Les Paul, first Gibson I have owned! I need some help identifying it, I think it is a Les Paul LPM. No binding, no pickguard. Kluson tuners and someone put EMG pickups in it. The top looks sort of distressed, kind of a dark cherry/ mahogany look. It is indeed a Gibson, I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Archived