Gibson Brands Forums

Forum get togethers

theflyingturtle

I think it would be great fun to meet up and play with fellow forumites. I note that Gary Burnett's Guitar Show is coming to the Asheville area in Sept (instead of to Charlotte in Aug, as in years past). If any of you find yourselves headed this way for that, maybe we can make something happen.

http://bee3vintage.com/Charlotte-NorthCarolina.htm

New Jersey, Montana, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Ireland, Florida, Kansas, Greece, Prague, Australia, Scandinavia, Sweden, Italy, North Carolina, Georgia. I have done the homework, and its only fair that we meet in the most central location. I wrote an algorithm that computed this, and it says we meet at the Trump Golf Course in Bedminster New Jersey.

Im in!

New Jersey, Montana, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Ireland, Florida, Kansas, Greece, Prague, Australia, Scandinavia, Sweden, Italy, North Carolina, Georgia. I have done the homework, and its only fair that we meet in the most central location. I wrote an algorithm that computed this, and it says we meet at the Trump Golf Course in Bedminster New Jersey.

Im in!

Sal.....you messed up! Forgot the Left Coast....that'll move the area to........Colorado!msp_biggrin.gif

Archived